番茄社区安卓下载Mazda announced its new technology and product development policy towards 2030 based on the company's long-term vision for technology development, “Sustainable Zoom-Zoom 2030.”
|Jun. 17 2021|
Sustainable Zoom-Zoom 2030
番茄社区安卓下载Mazda announced "Sustainable Zoom-Zoom 2030," a new long-term vision for technology development that looks ahead to the year 2030, in August 2017.
Under the original "Sustainable Zoom-Zoom" vision announced in 2007, the company has striven to offer both driving pleasure and outstanding environmental and safety performance. In light of the rapid changes taking place in the automotive industry, the new vision takes a longer-term perspective and sets out how Mazda will use driving pleasure, the fundamental appeal of the automobile, to help solve issues facing people, the earth and society.
Through conservation initiatives, create a sustainable future in which people and cars coexist with a bountiful, beautiful earth
- ■ Expand measures for carbon dioxide reduction from a "well-to-wheel" perspective, considering emissions over the vehicle's entire life cycle
- ■ Aim to reduce corporate average "well-to-wheel" carbon dioxide emissions to 50 percent of 2010 levels by 2030, and achieve a 90-percent reduction by 2050
- ■ Achieve this with a policy prioritizing efficiency improvements and measures for cleaner emissions that apply in the real world
- ■ In line with this policy, continue efforts to perfect the internal combustion engine, which will help power the majority of cars worldwide for many years to come and can therefore make the greatest contribution to reducing carbon dioxide emissions, and combine the results with effective electrification technologies
- ■ From 2019, start introducing electric vehicles and other electric drive technologies in regions that use a high ratio of clean energy for power generation or restrict certain vehicles to reduce air pollution
番茄社区安卓下载Through cars and a society that provide safety and peace of mind, create a system that enriches people's lives by offering unrestricted mobility to people everywhere
- ■ Develop more advanced safety technologies under the Mazda Proactive Safety philosophy, working toward the goal of eliminating traffic accidents
- ■ Further enhance safety fundamentals, such as correct driving position, pedal layout and good visibility, and standardize them across all models
- ■ Promote further standardization of i-ACTIVSENSE advanced safety features, which help drivers recognize and assess potential hazards; in addition to Japan, where they are already becoming standard, gradually make these technologies standard in other markets starting in 2018
- ■ Begin testing of autonomous driving technologies currently being developed in line with Mazda's human-centered Mazda Co-Pilot Concept*1 in 2020, aiming to make the system standard on all models by 2025
- ■ Using connectivity technologies, create a new business model that enables car owners to support the needs of people in depopulated areas and those who have difficulty getting around
Enhance customers' mental well-being with the satisfaction that comes from protecting the earth and contributing to society with a car that offers true driving pleasure
- ■ Pursue an enhanced Jinba-ittai driving feel that will unlock people's potential and revitalize them mentally and physically
- ■ Based on the philosophy of "breathing life into the car," further develop KODO design to raise vehicle design to the level of art that enriches the emotional lives of all who see it
*1 Mazda's human-centered self-driving technology development concept. People enjoy driving while being revitalized mentally and physically. Meanwhile the car is driving "virtually" with a firm grasp of the movements of the driver and the car. In unexpected situations, such as a sudden loss of consciousness, the car will override the driver, automatically contact emergency services and drive safely to the most appropriate location.